This light-grey Man’s Shirt inspired by the Shadowfolds: surprisingly Easy-to-Make Geometric Designs in Fabric, created by folding cloth in patterns based on classic geometric designs. The pattern, influenced by historic architecture and the traditional decorations of many cultures.
- Custom Hand Made-to-Measure Man’s Dress Shirt
- Collar band with asymmetrical closure
- Contrasting lilac cuffs and collar’s inside inserts
- Custom hand-monogrammed cuff
- Hand-sewn squire natural mother-of-pearl buttons
- Composition: 100% luxury cotton by “Canclini”
Note: if you’d like to learn how to make fabulous Shadowfolds in fabric, take a look to Jeffrey Rutzky and Chris K. Palmers’s “Shadowfolds” Book.