- Anna G. is Russian born, Italian educated Artist, Painter, Fashion Designer. From early age exposed on international culture and fascinated by art, design and sewing.
- Graduated in fashion and textile design at Italian Milan’s Istituto Europeo di Design and collaborated to some famous brands such the Sergio Rossi, Gucci and others.
- Now – Anna works in Italy where she lives with her husband and three children.
Atmospheric Watercolour Paintings, Shirtmaking, Fashion Design And Illustration
Art and Historical Costumes provides inexhaustible source of inspiration. The design is also influenced by the ballet dance, translated into modern and yet timeless subtle delicate femininity and graceful silhouette.
The craftsmanship and personalization, combine with special attention to detail.
Artist’s PROFESSIONAL INTERESTS
- Watercolour Paintings, Custom Portraits
- Fashion Illustration
- Vintage Fashion
- Garments construction and finishing
- Pattern development techniques (flat and draping)
- Couture sewing
- Manipolating fabrics