You are Welcome to the exciting world of Designing Shirts!
I’m so glad to have you here!
This Blog focused on Dress Shirt Design and Shirtmaking.
Here I will share with you my work, research, enthusiasm and knowledge about the subject.
Every design you’ll find here, reflects the taste for Custom Couture.
Each model is unique: the cut and shape, colour and texture are individual as the style and personality of the customer who is going to wear it.
Whether you are a sewing professional or amateur, you may find new ideas.
For styling inspiration, take a look to the Styling Advice Page.
I dedicate my work to all those, who appreciate quality and craftsmanship.
Thank you! Please, feel free to contact me via: email@example.com for any
Sincerely, Anna G.
- 1980 – Anna G. is russian-italian fashion designer. Was born in Russia and educated in Italy. From early age exposed on international culture and fascinated by the design and sewing.
- 2004 – Graduated in fashion and textile design at Italian Milan’s Istituto Europeo di Design and collaborated to some famous brands such the Sergio Rossi, Gucci and others.
- 2007 – Presents her Made-to-Measure custom shirt couture Atelier with focus on Dress Shirts, consisting of luxurious fabrics paired with impeccable fit and couture –sewing techniques.
- Now – Anna works in Italy where she lives with her husband and three children.
The Shirt reflects her vision about effortless elegance and harmony, suitable for any occasion.
Inspired by menswear, the key-item is reinvented in different ways.
The fabric and Historical Costumes provides inexhaustible source of inspiration. The design is also influenced by the ballet dance, translated into modern and yet timeless subtle delicate femininity and graceful silhouette.
The craftsmanship and personalization, combine with special attention to detail.
The direct connection between the craftsman and the customer.
Designer’s PROFESSIONAL INTERESTS
- historic costume
- vintage dressmaking techniques
- custom apparel
- garment’s construction and finishing
- pattern development techniques (flat and draping)
- couture sewing
- manipulating fabrics
- fashion illustration